473 Retail sale of automotive fuel in specialised stores
Priority in case of multiple activities
If production, repair and sales activities are carried out, the priority is as follows :
- if production and sale: production takes priority
- if production and repair: production takes priority
- if repair and sale: repair takes priority
Definition of retail trade (47)
Different selling methods:
- Specialised shop: certain type of selling NOGA: 472… - 477…
- Non-specialised shop: sale of a large range of products, NOGA: 471…
- Outside shop: on stalls, markets, internet, etc. NOGA: 478… - 479…
Food retail trade:
- NOGA 4711… Non-specialised food shops (supermarkets, etc.)
- NOGA 472… Specialised food shops
- NOGA 478100 Sale via stalls and markets
- NOGA 479100 Sale via mail order houses or via internet
- NOGA 479900 Sale via door-to-door salespersons or vending machines
- NOGA 01…. Farm products sold by the farmer
- NOGA 56…. to be consumed on-site
Definition of wholesale trade (46 et 45):
- Resale to another enterprise, to industrial and commercial users, to collectivities, to professional users or to wholesalers.
- - any transformation of products
Note that 479100 - mail order or internet sales is only to be used when the company sells all kinds of products (clothes, electronics, etc.) for retail trade.
If the company sells specific products (e.g. books only) the sales channel is no longer considered, but the product in the corresponding retail sector.
A wholesaler (NOGA 46) sells these goods to businesses. A retailer (NOGA 47) sells its products to the final consumer. If both activities are carried out without predominance, retail trade (47) takes precedence.